Sunday, September 14

Cranky came out to play

Cranky came out to play yesterday. Despite the glorious weather, low level responsibility and a productive day, Cranky got cranked. I think ive got just one too many balls in the air or maybe just a few too many loose ends. I feel a bit like crawling in to bed and sleeping for a day or two. At this time of the school semester we are all usually preparing for the girls to go to QLD for the holidays to visit their dad but theyre not going this school break( i wont go into it but needless to say from my point of view its a CROCK of SHITE that could have been managed if it was anyone else besides him) so B2 is getting her old cranky socks on too and Im responding by flinging my stinky ones right back. Sometimes its so hard to hold your tongue when they're hurting and telling you they'd rather go live with their dad and not to retort with a 'well thats all very well and good but he doesn't want you'. ive never done it but when they're being mean spirited and trying to hurt, being the grown up comes a little slower than usual. I just have to keep reminding myself that as parents we have a whiteboard each; Im writing on mine and he's writing on his. Its up to the kids to choose to reflect when they are older what each of us wrote and to believe that the children will come to their own conclusions about us as people and as parents.

On top of children-ex cranky, Ive got some malicious spyware that wont let me search Google to rectify my header image problems and Im feeling very cranky about this. Im so cranky i cant even work out how to end this post, my brain is just going on cranky overload, so before i get cranky at you dear reader, i'd better go.

4 comments:

Minni Mum said...

Oh dear! Sending sweet thoughts your way ;-)

pipnvik said...

Download yourself a little free program called "spybot search and destroy" it will help get rid of the nasties.

emmani said...

Oh dear Kel.. sorry to hear ...
Positive thoughts from me and a virtual ray of sunshine on your day!

Kelly said...

Thanks for your lovely thoughts guys. I have Spybot phil, this bastard is go.google virus is bigger than spybot, AVG, McAffee, Norton...slowly working it out.

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...