Thursday, March 26

One today

I nearly missed it! Taurus Rising has been around a whole year.
The best thing about blogging, what i love most, is the record of our time. Thats why i set myself a goal to blog daily. Not only can i look back and read my thoughts and feelings and reflect on where i/we have been on such an exquisitely microscopic level, but that there exists a wonderful 'album' of photographs to remind me of the time that's passed and where my thoughts and interests have wandered. Thats the icing on this blog adventure, that besides the development of a lovely online community and sharing thoughts, experiences and goals (life), there has been a rekindling of my love of photography which i have not indulged since my teens. I suppose blogging has given me a focus, a new lense. The powerful and evocative memories provided by the visual capture and the scripted timeline of my evolving self is priceless. Im definitely banking on Blogger and the internet not 'going down'. Thanks for being a part of this exciting journey and all your lovely, supportive, funny and insightful comments over this past 12 months. In spite of the highs and lows, well because of the highs and lows, I'm lovin it. Thanks for sharing.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy blogaversary Kel. I hope there are many more to come.

Gav

Anonymous said...

Oooh congratulations! That is simply wonderful!

Veggie Gnome said...

Congratulations! Yours is a truly readable and enjoyable blog. Keep it up! Hope you are having an extra nice glass of wine tonight due to this anniversary. :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your stuff...congrats on a year (and on blogging so frequently!)
What a beautiful, smiling face your little boy has. And those dimples!!

Anonymous said...

And I've enjoyed reading it!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st blogirtday!

Glad you love writing it - cause I love reading it.

Cheers,
Tricia

Kelly said...

thanks everyone. hope to be reporting a second one next year! nice to have some feedback, sometimes its a weird thing and posts can be so hit and miss and you just never know whats going to hit a mark

Annuska said...

Woooohoooo!!! COngratulations!!!
Exciting!!

Jen said...

Nice to see you well and truly back on blog-deck. Love-ya-work!

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...