Sunday, November 1

THIS is what I love about Spring


The flowering ornamental Crabapple (Sp. malus) which sits just outside our main living area provides us with not only shade in the summer months but the most glorious display for a week or two at this time of the year. Its' abundant, decadent beauty is like a huge natural vase of David Austin roses. It honestly takes my breath away and in the two weeks of spectacle each year, I take time each morning to sit with a coffee, sometimes just half a minute, sometime ten, to marvel at its sheer natural and groaning floral glory.

Its a complete riot of petals.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Ahhhh, pretty.

Kind Regards
Belinda

naturewitch said...

simply beautiful xx

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...