Wednesday, July 1

my crowded hour[s]

Ive been mad crazy busy at work lately preparing to go on 3 weeks leave. Today is my last day at work and I have just crossed off the last project on my list. Jesus that felt good. Celebrated with a Kit Kat (shhh) and a cup off tea. Goin' craaaaaazy i know! I'm hours ahead of schedule and I can feel a stress release headache coming on. Mid-winter school holidays here I come! Not too sure about internet access where we are staying, i do recall something about wifi... will post if and when I can. Totally looking forward to weeks with the kids and the bloke, sun, a good book or five and some drafted webpage ideas. Any suggestions on that front?

5 comments:

Veggie Gnome said...

When, where and how long are you going on holidays? Is it going to be cold, wet and windy there, too? :)

Have heaps of fun and bring back some exciting new food ideas.

Annuska said...

I was having a look at this site today- maybe there is something for you too.
http://www.websitecriteria.com/Website_guidelines/website_writing_guide.html
Also here if you need 'decoration' although I think you don't!!

Annuska said...

I was having a look at this site today- maybe there is something for you too.
http://www.websitecriteria.com/Website_guidelines/website_writing_guide.html
Also here if you need 'decoration' although I think you don't!!
http://www.istockphoto.com/

Kelly said...

VEGGIE- we are hoping to escape the cold, wet and windy for something a little more amenable. i might do a mystery pic in a few days. we leave tomorrow, hence my last day at work today. dont worry, we will have a ball and i intend to do some 'leisure' cooking.

annuska- thanks for the links

Kale for Sale said...

Have a fabulous time! Three weeks.... it seems like forever.

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...