Friday, May 7

in my inbox this morning

Dear Colleagues
I wish to take this opportunity to wish all mothers on staff a Very Happy Mother’s Day for Sunday, 9 May 2010. I hope that you will have an enjoyable and memorable time with your family as you get pampered with chocolates, flowers, breakfasts in bed and hugs. Shower your mother with love and hugs too. From my experience of what mothers do for their families, I think Mother’s Day should be every day.
Regards,
Johann


* at this moment i fell off my chair and then had to post. I like our new dean!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It is amazing what things like this can do for staff satisfaction/honesty and production!

Sarah said...

I meant that in a nice way!

Kelly said...

sarah- yes , it was a mightymoment! and of course i knew just how you meant it!

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...