Wednesday, June 30

to market, to market...

so I leave next week for Barcelona. Looking forward to it, very muchly. The friends, the food, the culture, the work, the time to rekindle my self. But after Barcelona, I go to London for two days, purely just because I'm passing through. Why waste a chance to wander a foreign city by yourslf when you can? and all those miles and nothing gained? Solo travel I quite like, exploring at your own pace, but I do like to share. I am lookinging forward to those historical sites thats Ive never managed in previous visits to London, and I'm a total sucker for a pure set sparkly and all that time to myself, a whole 42 hours! But I am feeling a little aggrieved at the lost opportunity for market shopping and cooking for friends. I have no one in London to cook for! Any takers out there?

No comments:

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...