Friday, May 2

Oxytocin+prostoglandins = 0


Ugh

Ugh

Ugh

Natural induction not quite working how I'd hoped. Still as one.
I was woken this morning at 5am with contractions which stayed constant and firm for around 2 hours. My mind was busy planning the day ahead with kids school, pick ups etc in the event that THIS WAS IT! By 7am, it was clear that they had dropped off. Man, this is exhausting! I didnt have any pre labour with the girls, just bang! Waters broke with a whoosh when I got out of bed in the morning after a good nights sleep and ...viola...in labour..and viola..have babies. Have given up answering the phone but all my clever friends know how to get me...EMAIL! I keep finding brief messages in my inbox with people wondering if they have somehow been left out of the birth information loop and been overlooked to recieve the big announcement! LOL
Nope...just havent had the baby.

No comments:

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...