Monday, October 24

Earth Station


It was an awesome festival, except when I lost the kid (the ecstatic one in the pic). That was definitely not fun, just as dusk was upon us...by the creek...music blaring..crowds pumping..no chance. Some guy spotted him after some frantic ask arounds and handed him my way. Had a wine.
Rod Quantock was my non music highlight with his musings on our non sustainable lifestyles, missed HRH Cate B speaking, but the small's not really that interested in sitting for two hours listening to a panel discussion on sustainable living. Music-wise, the sounds coming from the The Congos Konono No.1 was very hip shakin and toe tappin and deeply grooving. We did a lot of that; grooving, some eating and the occasional bit of chillin' in this very awesome new WOMAD event which mixes music with action and education in the most amazing location. And we really realised that the kid likes to move.

7 comments:

Southeast Alaska Fishing said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.

Unknown said...

Festivals are always awesome to celebrate. I remember once even I had lost my kid somewhere. But, someone was kind enough to give my son direction.

drug attorney Hawthorne Nevada

Mahaishis Kusuma said...

interesting. but

bisa diterjemaahkan jadi bahasa Indonesia nggak?

L&I Attorney said...

Thanks guys, for sharing this conductive accumulation.

bubblegum casting said...

love the celebration

Louisse said...

glad someone found Him....Informative URL for Belden For Sale

Unknown said...

well my kids would love to go there too.. :)
Info site for Sewer Repair Seattle

Hello, how are you?

Hello. It's been a while. 5 years. Where did that time go? Reflecting back, I can't remember why I stopped blogging. Perhaps l...